Reflect on your own perspectives, misconceptions, worldview, cultural/religious/family values, biases and ignorance regarding the value and role of women and children in your family and community...
- Examine the roles of women and children in your family and community that has molded your ideals and perspectives.
- Highlight positive, respectful, honouring views about women and children and build on your strengths in this area.
- Deconstruct the negative, inaccurate and disrespectful views about women and children that you have developed to determine where they come from.
- Create an action plan for yourself to alter your thinking to bring yourself to a better path.
- Create an action plan for yourself to effect change in your own family, class and community.