Make a commitment to end violence against women and children. Have your commitment witnessed to help keep you on a path of action every day...
Boys and girls, men and women can make Moose Hide pledges and take action. Men and boys supporting other men and boys to make better choices, women supporting other women in finding their voice are just a couple of ideas to start with.
You can share you commitment by:
- Making your pledge in front of your class and post it on the wall of your classroom
- Share your pledge with a friend, classmate or family member
- Record your pledge and share it on the Moose Hide Campaign website
- Have a Moose Hide pledge ceremony at an assembly at your school.
- Host a 10 Men Program in your school