Your voice can make a difference!
- Always treat girls, women and younger children with love, honour and respect.
- Be supportive of other boys and remind them when they are not showing love, honour and kindness and respect to girls, women and younger children.
- Be willing to listen and accept help to change if someone reminds me that I am not showing kindness and respect to girls, women and younger children.
- Help others and seek help for myself if we are hurting or angry and feel like we will be unkind or even violent to a girl, woman or child.
- Be a healthy role model for younger boys and teach them to respect girls, women and children.
- Inspire the men in my community to change because of the way they see me behave towards, and talk about, girls, women and children.